3.03.2007

A Christian, an Atheist, and a Freebie

First, I promise I'll finish the Launch Conference posts real soon. I feel bad that it's taken so long, but I promise it'll be done soon.

Now then... Last year I read a book called A.K.A. Lost by Jim Henderson, a book that questions the way evangelism has typically been done in the past 50 or so years. Jim Henderson also organized the Revolution Conference last fall that D.G. and I attended.

Aaron Klinefelter just informed me about a new book by Jim Henderson and Matt Caspar called Jim and Caspar Go to Church. The tag-line hints at the book's premise: A believer, an atheist, an unlikely friendship...

Here's the basic idea...

Jim Henderson is a Christian. Matt Caspar is an atheist. And together they visit 10 churches, including Willow Creek, Saddleback, The Potter's House, and other smaller churches. Then they offer their thoughts.

Sounds like a really interesting book to me!!

Here's the freebie.... Follow this link and you can read the first chapter of the book!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read the first chapter and it seems like a fascinating book. I think I will go out and buy it.

Karen

Markus Watson said...

Great to know! Thanks for letting us know!

Jim Henderson said...

Markus

Casper and I thank you (and Aaron)for the props

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店 經紀 打工 兼差

gaohui said...

There are many ed hardy Clothing maternity brands that offer ed hardy sale expectant mothers ed hardy trendy and fashionable maternity wear ed hardy UK for every ed hardy cheap holiday occasion. Such ed hardy Clothes famous and chic maternity ed hardy store fashions are designed by edhardy.com the most celebrated designers christian audigier sale that includes: Nordstrom ed hardy dresses Maternity , Liz Lange, Ann Taylor ed hardy Polos Loft, Gap Maternity , Old Navy Maternity , Isabella ed hardy sandals Oliver, Motherhood Maternity, Babystyle , and much more. These hot brands ed hardy Jackets will make you look stunning at every holiday gathering.