3.14.2006

I know.... I suck....

I bet no one is even gonna read this. Why? Because there's been nothing new to read for over a month now. I guess I lost my initial "blogger" high. Anyway, I just want everyone to know that I'm gonna try really hard to keep posting!

On another subject, we just bought a new house and we've been moving our stuff in all week. I'm so excited and (while I don't like to overspiritualize things) I feel so blessed that God had made this possible for us. Now all we need is a renter for the house we're moving out of. I'd love it if you could keep that in your prayers.

More posts coming soon...

2 comments:

DGH said...

Well no luck in asking so far withthe renter thing...maybe if you wait a year I might take you up on it, heh.

DGH said...

He is Risen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!