11.14.2006

I've been officially quoted!

So, I was at the Presbytery meeting tonight (2 meetings in a row! woohoo!!) when D.G. called me and left a message saying, "Hey, Markus! Did you know you were quoted on the Revolution Conference Blog?!"

I checked it out and sure enough there's a quote from my post entitled "Pastors who Drink and Cuss." Here's where I'm quoted on the Revolution Conference Blog (too bad they spelled my name wrong... oh, well...).

Also, D.G. has put up some video from our trip to Seattle. You can check out his videos on YouTube. They're more sightseeing videos than videos from the conference. Here are the links:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, cool. Congrats! Feels good to be quoted, fer sure...

Markus Watson said...

Thanks, Kairos! It does feel kinda good. Makes me feel loved... *sniff* ;-)

Russell Smith said...

Markus, you also got linked to on the PGF Outbox website -- by one of those brilliant bloggers over there -- some guy named Rue-sell or something like that.

Markus Watson said...

Hey, cool! Thanks, Russell!