8.11.2006

Oh, no!! I've been Tagged!!

Russell Smith over at The Eagle and Child tagged me with a "meme". I have to admit that I have no idea what that word means.... Oh, wait--here's what it means on Wikipedia. Anyway, here are my responses to this meme about books that have had an impact on me:

1. One book that changed your life: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie

2. One book that you’ve read more than once: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie (I see a pattern developing....)

3. One book you’d want on a desert island: I guess How to Win Friends and Influence People wouldn't do me much good. And I suppose the Bible doesn't count. And while I like Russell's answer a lot better, I'll say The Lord of the Rings (Yes, I know that's technically three books). It might not help me survive, but at least I'd be entertained.

4. One book that made you laugh: All of the Garfield comic collections when I was a kid.

5. One book that made you cry: Finding God in a Galaxy Far, Far Away: A Spiritual Exploration of the Star Wars Saga by Timothy Paul Jones (No, I didn't cry because it was about Star Wars; I cried because he had a touching story about his daughter!)

6. One book you wish had been written: A Guide to Understanding Everything About God in 30 Days or Less

7. One book you wish had never been written: Experiential Storytelling by Mark Miller (you can read my brief review of his book here on Amazon)

8. One book you’re currently reading: More Ready Than You Realize: Evangelism as Dance in the Postmodern Matrix by Brian McLaren

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: The Barbarian Way by Erwin McManus

10. Tag 5 others: Well, since I'm still pretty new to blogging, I'm not sure I've got five people I know well enough to tag. So, here are four:
There you go! A brief view into the mind of Markus "StretchyChurch" Watson. Ooooh... so exciting... ;-)

2 comments:

DGH said...

alright Markus:

i put up my responses to your tag! Thanks fo rmaking me think and work so hard on my blog, heh heh....thans for the airline tickt stuff too! VEry cool!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店 經紀 打工 兼差